You may shoot a romantic short film or record a dance recital. Before sharing your video work to social media, you might concern about how to defend y
You may shoot a romantic short film or record a dance recital. Before sharing your video work to social media, you might concern about how to defend your copyright. Because someone would download your video and republish it without your permission. Therefore, it’s necessary to add watermark as identity information to your video, ensuring viewers know the original author of your amazing work. This article will give you the easiest way to add watermark to video.
How to add video watermark with Video Watermark Subtitle Creator.
Video Watermark Subtitle Creator is a small Windows program that allows you to embed copyright stamp in the form of text and image. It takes only 14MB hard disk space after installation. A large main window is divided into four parts: a menu bar, a workspace listing added videos, a preview media player and a corner panel as video merger, video cropper, and subtitle maker. Although the overall design is not up to date, all available features are easily accessed. The following is the primary features of this tool.
- It supports a multi-language user interface.
- Users can add different dynamic effects on watermarks including “Expand”, “Scroll”, “Flash” and “Fade in”.
- You can edit the WordArt text in WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get).
- You can apply subtitle file to the video and customize the substile style.
- You can use a merger tool to add video clips to the start or end of the currently imported video.
- You can use a splitter to cut a video or audio to segments by setting the number of parts or a duration of each clip.
- The video cropper enables you to change video frame size.
- This application allows inputting 56 video formats and outputting 23 video formats.
- This application can extract soundtrack from a video.
- Batch processing mode saves you a great deal of time.
Click on the “Add” button.
Choose “Add File” or “Add Folder” to add the video file.
Go to the menu bar and click on the “Watermark” button.
To add image watermark to video, press the “Add picture” icon to upload an image.
Stretch or squeeze the image to fit for the video screen and place it where you want.
To add text watermark to video, press the “Add text” icon to open the “Edit Art” panel.
Enter text content like “Text Watermark” and hit the check mark to create a Word Art.
Adjust the size of Word Art and move it to the position you prefer.
You can type time values in the “Show Time” and “Hidden Time” fields to define when the watermark becomes visible and invisible.
Go back to the main window.
Set output location and output format.
Press the “Run” button to start watermarking process.
Video Watermark Subtitle Creator is a straightforward software product that focuses on protecting your video from thief using. It makes a lot easier to add watermarks to your videos. If you find any other methods to watermark video files, please share in the comment section.