Makeagif is a super popular image-hosting site saving millions of GIFs classified into different categories. Here you are allowed to browse and share
Makeagif is a super popular image-hosting site saving millions of GIFs classified into different categories. Here you are allowed to browse and share the newest and hottest GIFs generated and updated by other users. It also possesses an online GIF creator, where you are capable of creating your own GIFs from 5 different options. To be specific, you can convert pictures to GIF, Youtube to GIF, Facebook to GIF, Video to GIF, Webcam to GIF, as well as update GIF to Makeagif directly. With a free account, you are able to keep all your uploaded and favorited GIFs in one place forever.
In this post, I’m going to show you how to make an animated GIF in seconds with this powerful all-in-one online GIF Maker software.
Making GIFs with Makeagif.
1.Convert images to GIF
- Put all the still images together in one folder where you can easily navigate. Your image quality would partly determine how well this project works out.
- Adjust the image sequence manually or automatically by clicking the “auto arrange” icon. And then tap “continue” to move to the setting panel.
- In the setting panel, you can crop or stretch your image to the desired pixels. Pick a preferred category, figure out an awesome title for your created GIF, and add relevant tags as well.
- Drag the slider to adjust the duration of the still images in your created GIF slideshow. You can also add stickers to it.
- Click “Create” button and wait for seconds, your GIF will come out. You can share it on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, email, and everywhere else.
2. Convert videos to GIF
- Find the YouTube video that you want to turn into a GIF and copy its URL.
- Navigate to Makeagif.com. If the video comes from Youtube, Facebook, or any other video sites, choose the corresponded option and paste the copied link to the black box on the main panel.
- Select the start time and then clip the part of the video you want to make a GIF. Up to 10 seconds. Enter into the title, category, and tags, you can also keep the audio if you’d like.
- When you’re satisfied, click “Create Gif” to complete the process and share the link anywhere online.
3. Convert Webcam to GIF
- Open the adobe flash player to access your webcam. Record a short video up to 10 seconds and it will be uploaded to the server automatically.
- Note that when you stumble across a GIF to save online, just click the “Upload a GIF” button to manage it anytime.
- If you’d like to get HD GIFs or add personalized watermark, you are allowed to apply for the premium services by paying $11.95 a month until you cancel. and it’s not something you must have for the odd GIF creation.
In the end.
With a few simple clicks, it’s dead simple to make a GIF with Makeagif. This all-in-one GIF storing and sharing site can nicely serve all your needs. Just enjoy the process of creating a personal GIF in seconds on Makeagif right away!