As a cross between image and video, GIF grabs our attention easily with classic shots or entertaining moments. It has become a far more vivid and expr
As a cross between image and video, GIF grabs our attention easily with classic shots or entertaining moments. It has become a far more vivid and expressive format than image for us to share in our daily online communication. Also, short enough to save us hours and disk space compared with videos. When you come across a lively GIF, you may consider creating one from films, television shows by yourself, but concern that it seems way too complicated. Here we are going to share you a super easy way to capture animated GIF from videos: Soogif, an online GIF maker tool to make GIF from videos within seconds.
Soogif is one of the most powerful and popular GIF search engines that allows you to find and download multiple GIFs with certain keywords. Furthermore, you are capable of using it to turn videos or images into GIF, customize and share it on any platform.
To be specific, it combined various key features in toolkits as follows:
- Upload the GIF picture from the computer or Copy & Paste the URL into the blank box.
- Add GIF watermark: If you want to add watermark to one GIF, input text into the image, adjust the placement and the size of text by dragging and moving. You can also change text color, font, and add borders to created GIF.
- Add filters: Apply filters like black & white, mosaic, blur etc. to your image if you need.
- Add effects: You can achieve some special effects such as speed up or slow down the image speed, rewind or repeat the frame.
- Click “creation” panel to generate and download the created GIF.
- When you come across a sharable GIF with watermark, this feature would be a great help for you to cut off the unwanted part.
- At first, upload an image from your computer.
- Select the area you want to preserve and cut off the rest of the clip.
- It offers a comparison preview between the original file and the resulted one.
- Drag the GIF to the main panel to upload it.
- Choose to compress original GIF to less than 2M, 1M or customize the desired GIF size like 200K.
- The compression process will complete after seconds.
4. Convert video to GIF
- Paste the video link into the textbox to start conversion.
- Move the slide bar to choose the start time and duration（less than 20 seconds）.
- You can create up to 3 GIFs at one time. Downloading them in a package or one by one are both supported.
5.Convert multiple images to GIF
- Drag the images (>2) in GIF, JPG or PNG format into the main panel. Importing images from URL is also allowed.
- Here you can directly adjust the play speed and add watermarks to these images.
- Click “Create” button to generate the final GIF image and save it.
All in all
Click the link Soogif to turn to its homepage. Here you can easily create animated GIF images from videos, pictures, as well as modify, edit and adjust the resulted GIF with text and multiple filters. Also as a top source for a mass of fun GIFs in China, you can browse and apply any GIFs here for free. If you’ve got a video or multiple pictures that you’d like to convert into a GIF, then Soogif is well worth a try.