As we all know, transfer large files from computer to other devices is not quite easy. Before this tutorial, we sum up several general methods you can
As we all know, transfer large files from computer to other devices is not quite easy. Before this tutorial, we sum up several general methods you can use to transfer your files or folders.
1. USB drivers. Connect a USB or hard drive with sufficient space to your computer. Select all the files or folders and drag-and-drop onto the drivers. This is an efficient and fast way but you need a USB driver first.
2. Email transfer. In addition, you can share files by email in Gmail, Hotmail or Outlook. Upload your files as attachments and send to your team members or clients. But most email service providers set limitation to the size of the attachment. So it would be the last choice to send massively-sized files. Sometimes you have to cut the file into pieces.
3. Transfer software. You can transfer data from computer to other devices by using transfer software. It is highly recommended if you want to copy all the files from the old computer to the new one. But there is one premise that both computers should be on the same LAN.
Here, we find another effective way to help you transfer large files. No USB, Email, transfer software and LAN needed. It is time well worth utilizing a professional transmission tool like Send Anywhere.
Send Anywhere can be seen as the best file transmission tool for free, as it allows you to quickly share large files across different platforms. No matter you wish to transmit via web pages, phone or computer. Also, there is no limitation to file size and types (documents, folders, videos, and pics are all supported), as well as transmission times. All of these functions are totally free!
Here is a step-to-step guide on how to utilize this application in the easiest way.
Step 1: Choose whether you wish to send it as a link or an email to others. Both of them are easy to handle.
1）If you choose to send as a link: Add one or multiple files lower than 4GB from your computer. Click “send” button, the transfer starts right away.
2）If you need to email this large file to others, enable the “Email” button and input both sender and receiver’s email address. Then repeat step 1.
Step 2: Once the transfer is completed, click the generated link to copy it to the clipboard. And then, you can send this link to other devices conveniently. For desktop users, you can copy and paste the link into the browser address bar to start downloading the original files. For smartphone users, you should install the APP first and receive the files by using the link.
Benefits of signing up.
1. Share files bigger than 4GB. Note that you can send files less than 4GB totally free without account and client by using this online app. But if you wish to send larger files, sign up and install a desktop app should be preferred. After that, it is allowed for you to share files up to 20GB at one time.
2. Manage share links. When you have logged in, you are allowed to manage all the links you have shared.
3. Track devices received your files. Sign up as a member, you can track the devices received your files.
In the end.
As a conclusion, Send Anywhere is a great tool for you to transfer large files across different devices all for free in high speed. It handles large files very well in simple clicks. You’d definitely be impressed once you give it a try.