Cute puppies or kittens always make us laugh with their funny behaviors. You may capture these hilarious moments with your camera. If you want to chai
Cute puppies or kittens always make us laugh with their funny behaviors. You may capture these hilarious moments with your camera. If you want to chain these video shots together to make a compilation, what would you do? Obviously, you will need to take advantage of a video joiner that can stitch multiple clips into one file. When it comes to simple-to-use video processing application for this purpose, Boilsoft Video Joiner finds itself at the top of user’s list. Today’s tutorial will guide you how to combine a few videos into one with this solid tool.
Boilsoft Video Joiner.
Boilsoft Video Joiner is counted as the best video combiner software. This utility is especially suitable for rookies since the user interface is very easy to navigate through. It works with a wide range of input formats such as AVI, VOB, RM, RMVB,3GP and several output formats like FLV, MP4, VCD, DVD. Importing items into the file queue can be done by using either file browser or drag-n-drop method. In the queue, you can check out the name, type, duration, frame rate, and file size of each video. What’s more, you can arrange the order of added file as well as remove them. Furthermore, there is an option that can launch system default media player for you to view the input video file.
This software program stands out from the competition due to two merging modes: “Direct Stream Clone” and “Encode Mode”. “Direct Stream Clone” supports combining same-type videos without re-encoding. You can expect a high-speed conversion without any loss of quality. “Encode Mode” allows combining any file types and outputting to nearly all kinds of video formats. The advanced options of “Encode Mode” gives you the possibility to adjust bitrate, codec, frame rate, frame size, aspect ratio and more.
How to combine video files together with Boilsoft Video Joiner.
- Click on “Add File” to add files or drag and drop files to the blank area.
- Press the “Merge” button,
- There are two options for selection.
- If you join files of the same type, select “Direct Stream Clone” to combine files fast and keep the output quality the same with original files’.
- If you join files of different extensions, select “Encode Mode”.
- Click on “OK”.
- If “Direct Stream Clone” is chosen in “Step 2”, the “Save As” dialog will show up.
- Specify output location and click on the “Save” button.
- If “Encode Mode” is chosen in “Step 2”, the output settings panel will pop up.
- Configure output settings like format, profile and other parameters.
- Click on “OK”.
- Set output path and hit the “Save” button.
You may also want to know how to add watermark to the video.
Boilsoft Video Joiner is a piece of tiny yet powerful software that helps you merge video files together in the easiest way. It takes a low amount of system resources and quickly finishes the conversion job without any technical problems. Give it a try, you won’t regret using it.