It's a headache to work with image-based PDFs when it comes to modifying the text content from such files. There is no doubt you don't want to manuall
It’s a headache to work with image-based PDFs when it comes to modifying the text content from such files. There is no doubt you don’t want to manually transcribe the text embedded in loans of PDFs. Worry not. All you need is a piece of software incorporated with OCR functionality. With this kind of tool, you can capture data outdoors from scanned documents or images and convert it to the editable and searchable material. This article will introduce the best PDF to text OCR converter that digitizes image PDFs in a hassle-free way.
Jina OCR Converter.
As the name implies, Jina OCR Converter is developed to OCR scanned files to machine-readable files. This is a straightforward and easy-to-use program, requiring almost no experience with OCR tools. All options are wrapped in a sleek and clean interface. This application works more like a regular converter although it claims to be an OCR program. Jina OCR Converter sets apart from its competitors because of the following outstanding features:
- Support multiple import formats from PDF to major image file types including JPG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, and GIF.
- A handful of output formats are available for you to choose, including DOCX, DOC, RTF, XLS, XPS, HTML, TXT, and PDF.
- Avoid discriminating fonts in the document and makes it simpler and quicker to process conversion.
- The layout text is well maintained during conversion.
- It recognizes text with maximum character accuracy and delivers a quality result.
- It remains stable throughout the runtime without hanging, freezing, crashing or popping up errors.
- The “Edit’ option enables you to select all pages or certain pages you want to convert.
- The batch mode allows you to load any number of files into the program at the same time and convert them all at once.
- You have the choice to set one output format for all input files or specify different output format for each separate item.
How to convert image pdf into text with Jina OCR Converter.
Click on the “Add” button to add the PDF.
Click on the downward arrow and select “.Txt OCR”.
To OCR the whole file, just press the “Convert Now” button.
To OCR only a portion of PDF, hit the “Edit” button.
Select the pages to be converted on the left panel.
Hit “Go to Convert only the Selected Pages”.
Press “Convert Now”.
Jina OCR Converter is an efficient and reliable utility that assists you to OCR PDF image to text. It spares you from having to do the retyping work and increase productivity. You can enjoy the trial version free for 15 days. The full version costs $39.95 and is worth this price.