Digital Video Repair 3.4 is a tool designed by RisingResearch to fix broken MP4, MOV, and AVI files that are made with Xvid, DivX, MPEG4, 3ivx and Ang
Digital Video Repair 3.4 is a tool designed by RisingResearch to fix broken MP4, MOV, and AVI files that are made with Xvid, DivX, MPEG4, 3ivx and Angel Potion codecs.
Overview of Digital Video Repair 3.4
Many times, computer users are faced with damaged video files on their computer, mainly from a corrupted or incomplete download from the internet. This can lead to lost video files, making it extremely difficult to fix for even the most experienced computer users. With Digital Video Repair 3.4, this problem is easy to troubleshoot, as the program can process a video, highlight missing segments, and then transform a damaged or incomplete video file into a playable stream. Digital Video Repair 3.4 fixes any freezing during playback, and supports non-destructive file recovery, allowing users to maintain the original video file while attempting to create a repaired file. This allows users to experience a seamless video playback experience without interruption or delay. It is available as a portable download for devices running Windows operating systems.
Features of Digital Video Repair 3.4
Some of the remarkable features of Digital Video Repair 3.4 are:
- Repairing AVI, MOV, MP4, M4V, and 3G files.
- The ability to process multiple files at once.
- Detecting of corrupt data within the file.
- Repairing the index of AVI file.
- Repairing AVI files that are over 2Gb in size.
- Fixing AVI files that have failed in the recording.
- Repairing AVI files without MOVI-chunk.
- Detecting the key-frame for popular codecs like XviD and DivX 4 & 5.
- Support for the standard AVI file format (Microsoft Video for Windows).
- Support for the MOV file & OpenDML AVI file format.
- Support for the MPEG 4 ISO: AVC and HEVC.
- Processing multi-track video files.
- Ability to delete non-important information from AVI file (chunk JUNK), MOV and MP4.
- Multi-language Support for English, German & Russian.
Minimum system requirements for Digital Video Repair 3.4
Before initiating a download of Digital Video Repair 3.4, ensure that your computer meets the following requirements and specifications for quality usage.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 32-bit.
- Free Hard Disk Space: 32 Mb minimum.
- Installed Memory(RAM): 1 Gb minimum.
- Processor: 200 MHz minimum
Digital Video Repair 3.4 Free Download
Digital Video Repair 3.4 is available to download for free using the link below. Experience the amazing utility that allows users to repair damaged video files and restore them to watchable quality for use on devices running Windows operating systems. Digital Video Repair comes installed with the RelevantKnowledge research tool, in an effort to maintain Digital Video Repair’s status as a freeware tool. RelevantKnowledge can be uninstalled at any time using the control panel.