What would you say to a risk-free trial of a super-fast media browser that will assist in the viewing, organizing, management, and exportation of your
What would you say to a risk-free trial of a super-fast media browser that will assist in the viewing, organizing, management, and exportation of your digital images? I know that you are thinking that this sounds too good to be true, but the truth is Camera Bits Photo Mechanic 5.0 offers all of these things and more.
Overview of Camera Bits Photo Mechanic 5.0
Photo Mechanic 5.0 will allow you to speed up your workflow by streamlining your copying process so that you copy images from your memory cards to your hard drive quicker than you ever imagined.
Photo Mechanic 5.0 will take the work out of editing, labeling, and organize the images you have. When you have your images cataloged like you want them you will be able to quickly send them to your customers or to web galleries for viewing.
Key Features of Camera Bits Photo Mechanic 5.0
- Immediate editing because you see thumbnails of the pics as they are copied from your memory card and can cull the pics, tag the pics, or arrange them as they copy
- You can copy photos from several memory cards at once
- Offers a live ingest option
- Contact sheet
- Ability to view photos as full size or thumbnails
- File management tools that allow you to add capture time to the filenames, create dated folders, and copy your files to multiple destinations simultaneously.
- Toggle between the JPEG preview and the raw file, with the ability to zoom 800% clearly.
- Keyword flexible so you can add the keywords that will help you easily locate the images in your files.
- The ability to automatically add EXIF camera data to your images. This includes focal length, serial numbers, and ISO and metadata fields.
- Code replacements that allow you to add entire sentences to your captions with just a few keystrokes.
- GPS coordination allows you to Geotag your photos
- Edit batches of photos quickly. You can add IPTC metadata to a large number of photos simultaneously. You can also delete, tag, rename, watermark or resize an entire batch of photos at once.
- Ability to take photos from several cameras and synchronize the date and time on the photos.
- The ability to compare photos in side by side viewing, either horizontally or vertically. You will be able to spot differences that are so subtle you would overlook them if you viewed the photos one at a time This gives you more freedom to choose the best photo to keep.
- You can create web galleries for your photos using pre-made gallery templates.
- Photo Mechanic is designed to work in conjunction with your email and send the photos as attachments.
- Ability to burn images to CDs or DVDs right from the Photo Mechanic app
- Ability to quickly upload to popular websites like PhotoShelter, DF Studio, Amazon S#, Flickr, Gallery 2, SmugMug, ExposureManager, PhotoDeck and more You can even copyright and add watermarks to batches instead of having to save each separate image.
System Requirements for Camera Bits Photo Mechanic 5.0
- System Required: Windows 7 and higher
- Free Disk Space Required: 500MB and higher needed for Windows;
- Memory Required:1 GB or more of RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Processor: Intel® Core 2 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor; 2 GHz or faster processor(Windows);
- Author: Camera Bits, Inc