A brand new PC offers incredibly high speed on startup and running of various apps. However, after utilizing for some time, it might run slower and cl
A brand new PC offers incredibly high speed on startup and running of various apps. However, after utilizing for some time, it might run slower and clumsier than it once was. This might due to invalid registry entries, loads of unnecessary background apps, malware, hard disk fragmentation and more. If that situation happens, you will need a PC cleaner and optimizer tool to boost system performance and speed up your PC.
As you may have noticed, there are thousands of system cleaner and optimizer tools out there. Most of them can speed up PC startup, keep the streamlined registry, defragment your drive and offer the best possible performance. But find the best one is a little troublesome and time-consuming. Here we recommend you one highly rated program that top of all free software and can serve all your purposes.
CCleaner is a tiny yet powerful PC cleaner and optimization tool that helps you free up disk space, speed system up and improve desktop performance at a high speed. It lets you clean out multiple junk files and registry entries generated by the installed software, also offers other optimization features such as uninstall programs.
How to use CCleaner?
In the following part, we will instruct you how to utilize this free PC cleaner and optimization tool to clean the registry and eliminate unnecessary files.
- Download CCleaner with the link at the end of the post and register it.
- Run CCleaner with a double-click on the startup icon.
- Click “cleaner” button and check options you wish to clean, including temporary files, history, cookies, download history, form history and others from Windows, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome as well as third-party applications.
- Registry Cleaner: CCleaner also provides an advanced feature to remove unused registry entries that refer to files, programs or other resources easily. You can also backup changes to the registry.
- Click “Scan for Issues” button to start scanning and find out all unwanted entries.
- Click “Fix selected issues” button and a dialog box will pop up. Click Yes to backup changes.
- Save the REG file in case you need to undo the changes.
- Click “Fix All Selected Issues” button, and then CCleaner will remove selected registry entries in seconds.
- In “Tools” button, you can uninstall any programs in your platform, view, manage and disable the startup programs, find and delete big and duplicate files to slim down disk space, remove restore points, or wipe a drive.
- CCleaner will automatically monitor your computer and remind you with notification when there are many junk files.
The most efficient solution to speeding up your PC is to utilize an optimization tool that contains a wide variety of features such as CCleaner. It offers thorough cleaning and optimizing on junk system files, defective or otherwise corrupted registry entries. Meanwhile, it has great compatibility for all Windows systems, as well as other handy features such as uninstall programs and delete duplicate files. It’s well worth utilizing this free, lightweight and versatile program to improve your PC performance. Try all these features with following download link: